About Sudbury Citizens Advice
Sudbury & District Citizens Advice is an independent local charity, dedicated to helping our community in Babergh / South Suffolk.
Aims & Principles
Our service Aims are:
- To provide the advice and support people need to help them through the problems they face.
- To improve and influence the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.
Our work is based on four clear Principles. We are:
- Independent. We act in the interest of our clients with no influence from outside bodies
- Impartial. We do not judge or make assumptions. Everyone is treated equally
- Confidential. No information is given to any third party unless permission is given
- Free. No payment is necessary for our services. We rely on funding and donations
We are a member of the National Citizens Advice service that provides the extensive online information system we use to advise our clients, and sets standards for advice, training, equal opportunities and accessibility.