Are you a social housing tenant needing repairs

It’s important you know how to deal with repairs in your home. 

Your social housing landlord is responsible for dealing with most repair problems. But it's up to you to tell your landlord about repairs - in most cases they aren't responsible for the work until they know about it.

We explain how you can report repairs and what to do if your landlord doesn’t do anything. Please click on the link below.